There’s a just one week to go until the first craft market of the season – eekkk! I’ve made as many items as I’m going to, now it’s a matter of figuring out what else I need to bring. To that end, here’s my craft fair checklist:
- Display items – table display (be sure to bring ALL the pieces), shop sign, backdrop and frame, tabletop display racks, tablecloth, lights, extension cords, power bars
- Sale supplies – cash float (I usually bring $200 in small bills), receipt book, extra price tags, business cards, inventory list, calculator
- Packing supplies – bags, tissue paper, tape, pens, extra ribbon
- Cleaning supplies (for both my items and to keep my display clean) – lint roller, glass cleaner, polishing cloth
- Tools (for making small repairs) – pliers, scissors, wire, screwdriver, duct tape
That’s a long list – now I just have to find everything and get it packed up and ready to go!
For anyone in the Nanaimo area, please stop by the Etsy Made in Canada Market at the Nanaimo Museum from 4-9 pm on Saturday, September 27. There will be appetizers, gift bags for the first 50 visitors and more than 40 amazing vendors. Admission is free!